Retford Town Centre Neighbourhood Area was designated by Bassetlaw District Council on 4 March 2021, alongside the designation of Retford Town Centre Neighbourhood Planning Group as the associated Neighbourhood Forum for the area. The Neighbourhood Area has been designated as a business area, in recognition of the proportion of business interests.
A modification to the Neighbourhood Area, extending the boundary to incorporate the full extent of Bridgegate and environs, was approved by Bassetlaw District Council on 23 September 2021. Work to develop the Neighbourhood Plan is now underway.
|Neighbourhood Area Designated / Neighbourhood Forum Designated||4 March 2021 (Area Modified 23 September 2021)|
|Pre-Submission Draft Plan Published|
|Draft Plan Submitted|
|Examiner's Report Approved|
Some documents within our Neighbourhood Plan pages are produced externally. These may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
Pre-Designation Stage (Late 2020 - Early 2021)
- Application A (Neighbourhood Area Designation)
- Application B (Neighbourhood Forum Designation)
- Appendix A (Map of Proposed Neighbourhood Area)
- Appendix B (Constitution of Proposed Neighbourhood Forum)
- Appendix C (Spatial Distribution of Neighbourhood Forum Members)
- Report to Full Council (see pages 229 - 263)
Designation Stage (March 2021)
- Decision Statement and Map (Neighbourhood Area and Neighbourhood Forum)
- Constitution: Retford Town Centre Neighbourhood Planning Group
Neighbourhood Area Modification (Summer 2021)
- Map of Existing and Proposed Boundaries
- Report to Full Council (see pages 113 - 137)
- Decision Statement and Map
Last Updated on Tuesday, September 13, 2022