Read our Complaints Policy.
Please be assured issues raised will be treated in confidence and without prejudice.
Under General Data Protection Regulations 2018 (GDPR), any personal details or information obtained in order to appropriately process your formal complaint in line with procedure will be stored securely and will only be used for the purposes as intended in conjunction with the GDPR principles.
Exceptions to our Complaints Procedure
If you want to tell us about litter, fly-tipping, street cleaning, refuse collection, missed bins, or the condition of an open/green space including trees/grass verges and you haven't told us about this before, this is a request for service:
- Missed Bins (please report a missed bin using this form)
- Fly Tipping
- Street Cleaning
- Refuse Collection
- Grass Verges - Grass cutting verges complaints/enquiries – please contact Nottinghamshire County Council (Highways)
- Telephone: 0300 500 8080
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For planning matters visit the Planning Complaints, Comments or Compliments Page.
- To complain about a Councillor please see the information given on our Local Councillors page of this website.
- If your complaint is about street lighting, pavements or road issues, Nottinghamshire County Council are responsible for these areas, please visit their Report a Road Problem page of their website for further information.
- Complaints about policies and decisions made by elected members do not fall within the remit of the complaints procedure. However a complaint about the way in which the policy or decision has been implemented by the Council does. We will however, feedback residents’ views on policies and decisions made by elected members to the relevant portfolio holder.
Last Updated on Monday, November 6, 2023