What are land charges? - Public Registers

Local land charges access to Con29 information

From the 1st April 2020 all the below information contained on a Con29 will be available for any person wishing to carry out a Personal Search and other Con29 information should be sought under the EIR channel for which you are required to contact the Council’s EIR Officer directly.


Public Registers

Planning Public Register

Planning site histories can be viewed in the reception area so long as you have requested the information in advance all information must be returned to the Reception Desk To request Planning information please contact the Planning Department on 01909 533 533 or write to the Planning Department, Queens Buildings, Potter Street, Worksop, Notts. S80 2AH. Some information is available on the Council’s Public Register.

Enforcement Public Register

Please contact the Planning Department for an appointment to see any information regarding Enforcement Notices on 01909 533 533.

Local Plan

The Local Plan can be viewed in the Council’s Reception on request or alternately paper copies are obtainable at a cost of £55.00 on collection or £60.00 posted. For information regarding the Local Plan please contact the Planning Policy Manager on 01909 533 533.

Contaminated Land

Please make an appointment to view the Contaminated Land Register by contacting the Environmental Health Team on 01909 533 533.

Radon Gas

Public Health England - UKradon hold information regard radon gas. Public Health England (PHE) was formed in April 2013 when a number of existing organisations, including the Health Protection Agency, were brought together to form a single authoritative health protection body. PHE is an executive agency of the Department of Health.


Highways Information (including Nearby Railway Schemes)

All Highways Information is held by the Nottinghamshire County Council.

Public Rights of Way

Public Rights of Way can be obtained from the Nottinghamshire County Council.

Drainage Information (SUDS)

Question 3.3 (a)(b) & (c) As schedule 3 of the Floor and Water Management Act 2010 has not been brought into force, the Council is not required to keep any records regarding sustainable drainage systems, maintenance responsibilities or surface water drainage charges for any individual properties.

Community Infrastructure levy (CIL)

For information regarding any CIL’s please contact the Planning Department at Queens Buildings.

Assets of Community Value

Visit our assets of community value page.

One-Stop Shop Facility

The Land Charges Staff are not available to clarify any details regarding the information held on any public registers or EIR information. It is at the discretion of the personal searcher to follow up with the relevant departments any queries that may arise from data sourced.

Alternatively you can obtain a full Con29 Search, which will be carried out by the Councils Land Charges Staff at a cost of £123 within 5 – 10 working days.

Con29 Part II Enquiries

Con29 Part II Question 22 - £45.00 (including VAT)
Solicitors own Questions - £32.00 each (including VAT)



Last Updated on Wednesday, May 8, 2024