- Bassetlaw District Council have appointed 12 Planning Committee Members to decide on Planning Applications.
- The Head of Regeneration has delegated powers to decide simple and non-controversial items as set out in the Council's Constitution.
- Planning Committee is scheduled to meet every four weeks. Planning Committee normally starts at 6:30pm and meetings are held alternatively at Worksop and Retford.
- Meeting Reports & Agendas are available five days before the meeting. The minutes of decisions taken at this meeting will be included in the papers for following meeting.
- You may be eligible to Speak at a Planning Committee.
Last Updated on Friday, February 9, 2024
Make a planning enquiry