- Bassetlaw District Council have appointed 12 Planning Committee Members to decide on Planning Applications.
- The Head of Regeneration has delegated powers to decide simple and non controversial items as set out in the Council's Constitution.
- Planning Committee is scheduled to meet every four weeks. Planning Committee normally starts at 6:30pm and meetings are held alternatively at Worksop and Retford.
- Meeting Reports & Agendas are available five days before the meeting. The minutes of decisions taken at this meeting will be included in the papers for following meeting.
- You may be eligible to Speak at a Planning Committee.
- We are now Live Streaming our Committee Meetings and you can view these on our Council and Democracy pages.
Last Updated on Tuesday, June 9, 2020
Make a planning enquiry