The current Community Governance Review is considering the following:
- To review the boundary between Ranskill and Torworth Parish Councils in the vicinity of the A638
- Rampton and Woodbeck Parish Council –to increase the number of Parish Councillors.
- Misson Parish Council – to increase the number of Parish Councillors.
- Beckingham –cum-Saundby Parish Council - reduce the number of Parish Councillors.
- Holbeck & Welbeck Parish Council have indicated that they wish to explore the possibility of merging, possibly with a neighbouring small Parish Council.
- To review the Ward boundary between Carlton-in-Lindrick and the non parished area of Worksop and make recommendations accordingly to the Local Government Boundary Commission for England
View the details of this review on our Elections page.
Last Updated on Tuesday, November 2, 2021