Worksop Town Hall is an impressive Grade II Listed Building and has recently undergone a full re-decoration with new facilities and a new bar. Restored to its former glory, it is an ideal venue for weddings or celebrations and is a perfect complement to our sister venue at Retford.
Worksop Town Hall has two rooms, the Ceres Suite and the Assembly Room, which can each hold up to a maximum 130 guests.
This venue has the flexibility and splendour to suit any occasion, event or conference.
The venue offers:
- Competitive rates
- Lifts to all floors
- Fully accessible toilets
- Pay bar facilities/Hospitality Manager
- Option to bring independent caterers (A Food Hygiene Certificate MUST be provided)
- Arrangement for civil ceremonies (Registrar's fee separate - please contact NCC Registrar for availability and prices 0300 500 80 80)
Friendly staff available to advise and all you need to make your celebration special.
- Use of straight tables and chairs
- Use of the kitchen facilities
- Option to bring independent professional caterers (A Food Hygiene Certificate MUST be provided)
- Additional private rooms for bride
- Audiovisual equipment available for hire
- Round tables
- Free parking – subject to availability (weekends only)
View Accessibility Information for Worksop Town Hall.
Last Updated on Wednesday, October 4, 2023