Long-Term Exercise Referral Programme
The long-term exercise referral programme helps promote regular exercise, a healthier lifestyle and can help with a wide range of health conditions.
If you can say YES to one or more of the following conditions or you feel you have a sedentary lifestyle, Your Space may be able to help you get active.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Diabetes Mellitus Type I
- Diabetes Mellitus Type II
- Joint Replacement
- Simple Mechanical Back Pain
- Heart Failure (Stable)
- Controlled Asthma
Upon receiving your referral, you will be invites to a 1-2-1 appointment with our Referral Co-ordinator at your local Your Space leisure facility, who will put together an exercise programme specific to your ability. With the guidance of the Referral Co-ordinator, you will be able to access Your Space's state of the art fitness suite, specialised fitness classes and swimming sessions.
The referral programme includes:
- A 12-week exercise programme, tailored around your health-related condition
- Highly qualified staff will offer support and guidance
- The consultation and first session are free of charge
- A discounted membership rate with no contract required
You can access this scheme by speaking to your health care professional at your local surgery or self-refer on the BPL (Barnsley Premier Leisure) website.
For further information please contact your Doctor's surgery or:
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 01777 706 500
Last Updated on Wednesday, December 20, 2023