Report a problem

Report a missed bin

If your bin has not been emptied or has been missed as part of our usual collection, you can tell us here

Report anti-social behaviour

Report anti-social behaviour

Report fly tipping

Report an incident of Fly Tipping using our online portal

Make a general enquiry

If you have a general enquiry, please use this form to ask us about it.

Make a noise complaint

Report a noise nuisance If you’re having a problem with noise like loud music, noisy pubs, rowdy parties or barking dogs in your neighbourhood

Report dog fouling

Report an incident of Dog Fouling within the district of Bassetlaw

Make a planning complaint

Make a complaint about the Planning Service you received.

Make a formal complaint

If you are dissatisfied with the service you have received or the way you have been treated.