The Examination Report on the Rampton & Woodbeck Neighbourhood Plan was approved by BDC Full Council on 24 September 2020. The recommended modifications are due to be enacted shortly, and an updated version of the Neighbourhood Plan will be made available here accordingly.
The approval of the Examination Report by BDC Full Council included arrangements for a referendum on whether the Plan should be adopted. In accordance with the Coronavirus Act 2020, the referendum is not able to be held until 6 May 2021, but the Plan will be afforded significant weight in decision-making in the interim.
|Neighbourhood Area Designated||07 March 2017|
|Draft Plan Published||10 September 2019|
|Final Plan Submitted||06 February 2020|
|Examiner's Report Approved||24 September 2020|
Some documents within our Neighbourhood Plan pages are produced externally. These may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
- Submission Neighbourhood Plan
- Character Assessment
- Basic Conditions Statement
- Consultation Statement
- SEA / HRA Screening (Final Report)
- Representations submitted to the Independent Examiner
- Examiner's Clarification Note (02 April 2020)
- Parish Council response to Examiner's Clarification Note (20 April 2020)
- Parish Council justification of proposed Local Green Space designations (20 April 2020)
- Examiner's Report (8 June 2020)
- Decision Statement (25 September 2020)
Last Updated on Monday, October 5, 2020