The Examination Report on the Rampton & Woodbeck Neighbourhood Plan was approved by BDC Full Council on 24 September 2020. The recommended modifications have been enacted, and a pre-referendum version of the Plan is available from the Supporting Documents section below.
The approval of the Examination Report by BDC Full Council included arrangements for a referendum on whether the Plan should be adopted. In accordance with the Coronavirus Act 2020, the referendum is not able to be held until 6 May 2021, but the Plan will be afforded significant weight in decision-making in the interim.
|Neighbourhood Area Designated||07 March 2017|
|Draft Plan Published||10 September 2019|
|Final Plan Submitted||06 February 2020|
|Examiner's Report Approved||24 September 2020|
Some documents within our Neighbourhood Plan pages are produced externally. These may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
- Submission Neighbourhood Plan
- Character Assessment
- Basic Conditions Statement
- Consultation Statement
- SEA / HRA Screening (Final Report)
- Representations submitted to the Independent Examiner
- Examiner's Clarification Note (02 April 2020)
- Parish Council response to Examiner's Clarification Note (20 April 2020)
- Parish Council justification of proposed Local Green Space designations (20 April 2020)
- Examiner's Report (8 June 2020)
- Decision Statement (25 September 2020)
- Rampton & Woodbeck Neighbourhood Plan (Pre-Referendum Version)
Last Updated on Wednesday, January 6, 2021