The Examination Report on the Hodsock & Langold Neighbourhood Plan was approved by BDC Full Council on 24 September 2020. The recommended modifications have now been enacted, and a pre-referendum version of the Plan is available from the Supporting Documents section below.
The approval of the Examination Report by BDC Full Council included arrangements for a referendum on whether the Plan should be adopted. In accordance with the Coronavirus Act 2020, the referendum is not able to be held until Thursday 6 May 2021, but the Plan will be afforded significant weight in decision-making in the interim.
|Neighbourhood Area Designated||18 December 2015|
|Draft Plan Published||8 July 2019|
|Final Plan Submitted||20 January 2020|
|Examiner's Report Approved||24 September 2020|
Some documents within our Neighbourhood Plan pages are produced externally. These may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
- Hodsock and Langold Neighbourhood Plan (Submission Version)
- Appendix 1: Langold Design Code
- Basic Conditions Statement
- Consultation Statement
- SEA / HRA Screening (Final Report)
- Representations submitted to the Independent Examiner (Regulation 16 Consultation)
- Examiner's Clarification Note (03 April 2020)
- Parish Council response to Examiner's Clarification Note (13 May 2020)
- Final Examination Report (22 June 2020)
- Decision Statement (25 September 2020)
- Hodsock & Langold Neighbourhood Plan (Pre-Referendum Version)
Last Updated on Wednesday, January 6, 2021