Address: Church Street, Langold, S81 9NW
Opening Times: 9.00am to 8.00pm (or dusk)
Access: There are two main vehicular access points into the park with car parks off the A60 Doncaster Road and off the end of Church Street. For direct access to the lake and water splash park/children’s play area please use Church Street entrance.
Features and Facilities
Langold Country Park is located just 5 miles north of Worksop in the village of Langold. The site, which is owned and managed by Bassetlaw District Council, covers an area of 300 acres of parkland. Designated as a Local Nature Reserve, the park links into Dyscarr Wood the Site of Special Scientific Interest (SSSI) recognised as one of the best examples of a limestone ash-wych elm wood in Nottinghamshire. The park itself comprises of varies woodlands, wildlife and butterfly meadows, open grassed areas, a large fishing lake, play areas and much more for families and visitors to enjoy throughout the year.
- Fishing Lake
- Sea Scoundrel Children’s Water Play (splash park)*
- Junior and Toddler Play Equipment
- Traditional bandstand/performance area
- Skate park
- Football pitch (under 12’s)
- Wildlife and butterfly meadows
- Public conveniences
* Seasonal (We are working towards re-opening our Splash Parks in line with Step 4 of the Government’s Roadmap, when it hopes to be in a position to remove all legal limits on social contact. This currently has a date of not before 21st June.)
The park has a number of designated walks and footpaths, which will take you around the park and to the surrounding open spaces linking to public rights of way and bridleways.
Dogs Trust Walking Route
Last Updated on Wednesday, July 10, 2019