The Council offer an Agency Service to all eligible applicants.
This is a full professional service which includes:
- Assistance with the completion of the required Disabled Facilities Grant application forms, if required
- Carrying out a survey of the property
- Producing an itemised specification for the required adaptation works, as per the Occupational Therapists recommendation, which would include for larger schemes of work obtaining any necessary Building Regulations approval and Planning permissions.
- Liaising with the Occupational Therapist to ensure required works meet assessed need.
- Obtaining all necessary quotations.
- Approval of the Disabled Facilities Grant
- Managing the adaptation works from commencement to satisfactory completion, including payment(s) to the contractor as and when required
A Non-Repayable fee is charged, however this is included as part of the grant.
Last Updated on Monday, February 26, 2024