If you have a wet cooling tower or evaporative condenser at a premise in Bassetlaw District area you need to complete a registration form and provide the following information:
- the address where the cooling tower(s) or evaporative condenser(s) are located
- the person(s) in control of the premises and their contact details
- the number of cooling towers or evaporative condensers at the premises
- a brief description of the location where the equipment is situated at the premises (this may include a site plan), and
- any other relevant information
Any changes to any information that has already been notified must be notified within one month after their occurrence. Similarly, where a device ceases to be, and is no longer intended to remain, a notifiable device that fact must be notified to us as soon as reasonably practicable after the cessation.
What We Must Do
We must keep a register of all premises where cooling towers and evaporative condensers are situated with the local authority under The Notification of Cooling Towers and Evaporative Condensers Regulations 1992.
What Happens Next
We will normally acknowledge receipt of your notification in writing within ten working days. Your notification will be added to our register.
Last Updated on Friday, April 12, 2019