Food complaints advice - Other food complaints

Please contact Citizens Advice, if your complaint is about any of the following,

  • Chemical contamination of food and improper use of additives.
  • Composition of food, e.g. sausages must contain a minimum percentage of meat.
  • Adulteration of foods.
  • Labelling offences and misleading claims.
  • Quality and nature of food, e.g. Cod sold as Haddock.¬†



Last Updated on Wednesday, January 4, 2023