The Housing Services Team is committed to delivering an excellent housing service. Whilst we strive to meet your needs, on occasions we may fall short of your expectations.
In such circumstances we would always encourage you to contact us at the earliest opportunity as we may be able to simply resolve or put the issue right for you.
We would also like to hear from you if you wish to:
- Compliment us when something goes well, or
- Make a comment or suggestion to help improve our service
Request a service
If you want to ask our housing services to do something, please visit our online request for service section.
Raise a service issue
If you are not happy with something our housing services have done, you can report this to us as a service issue. Service issues reported to us will be acknowledged within one working day, investigated and responded to within five working days. A visit to your property can also be arranged.
Examples of service issues are:
- Lack of response to an enquiry made to a housing services department.
- Poor communication
- A repair has not been carried out
- Poor quality of a repair or work carried out by housing or contractor working on our behalf
- Time taken to carry out a repair
- Attitude of employee or contractor
Contact 0800 590542 to discuss or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are still dissatisfied with the outcome of your housing service issue or you feel that the issue has not been resolved or handled in the correct manner, you can then take this through to the formal complaint stage.
Last Updated on Wednesday, May 24, 2023