Bassetlaw Food Bank
A non-profit, charitable organisation that distributed food to those who have difficulty purchasing enough food to avoid hunger.
Visit their website for further information.
Bassetlaw Community Shop (BCS)
Bassetlaw Community Shop (BCS) supports Bassetlaw's rural community by creating better access to affordable food. BCS will visit villages weekly with a range of items including food cupboard staples, fresh produce, and a range of toiletries and cleaning products.
You can enquire about free membership online or by visiting the Community Shop.
Ambient items - food cupboard staples, toiletries and cleaning products:
- 10 for £4
- 15 for £6
- 20 for £8
Fresh items for 50p:
- Portion of fruit or vegetables
- Monday 10.30am: Nether Langwith – The Jug and Glass carpark
- Monday 12.30pm: Elkesley – Village Hall car park
- Tuesday 10.45am: Misson – Village hall car park
- Tuesday 12.30pm: Mattersey Thorpe – recycling bay off Keyes Rise
- Wednesday 10.30am: Rampton – Play area car park
- Wednesday 12.15pm: The Beeches, Tuxford – Community Centre car park
- Thursday 10.30am: Misterton – Pudge land in front of the Church
- Friday 10.30am: Beckingham – Village Hall car park
- Friday 12.30pm: Clarborough – Village Hall car park
Last Updated on Friday, February 3, 2023