Tell us about a change in circumstances

Tell us someone has died

This form gives the Council information about someone who has died.

Tell us you've moved house

Give the Benefits Unit and Council Tax Unit information about where you have moved from or to, as well as details about second homes.

Tell us your household has changed

Notify us if anyone moves in or out of your home or to claim single occupier discount on your Council Tax.

Tell us your income has changed

Notify us about changes to your Income, Capital, Savings or Investments.

Tell us your rent has changed

Tell us about your rent or tenancy details if you rent your home from a private landlord.