Online benefits services

Make a benefits claim

Make a benefits claim and get an instant decision as to what proof we need to see.

Upload my benefit proof

Upload documents to support your benefit claim.

Tell us about a change in circumstances

Notify us of a change in circumstance

Apply for direct payment of housing allowance to landlord

Make an Application to have your Housing Allowance paid directly to your Landlord.

Apply for discretionary housing payment

Apply for additional help towards housing costs using the Discretionary Housing Payment.

Make a benefits enquiry

Make an enquiry about a Benefits issue using our online facility.

Report a benefit fraud

Inform us if you know somebody who is committing Benefit Fraud.

Apply for council tax reduction hardship payment

Apply for additional help towards Council Tax with the Council Tax Reduction Hardship Payment.