- Council Constitution - The Council’s Constitution
- Council Democratic Structure - Information about the functioning and process of meetings (Council Meetings, Executive and other Committees); information about decision-making and scrutiny.
- Council Directorate Structure - Information about the various directorates and service areas within the Council, plus contact details for the Chief Executive and Directors; (see the Management Structure in the Council’s constitution).
- Location and Opening Times of Council Properties - Information about locations, opening times and contact details of all the Council’s centres/buildings, which are there to enable the public to access Council services.
- Currently Elected Councillors’ Information and Contact Details - Currently elected councillors including party, membership of committees, address, telephone number and email contact.
- Contact Details for all Customer-Facing Departments - Telephone numbers for customer contacts or one stop shops.
- Most Recent Election Results - Election results indicating the political composition of the Council.
- Relationships with other authorities - For example, information about partnership working.
Last Updated on Wednesday, May 29, 2019