Available for inspection only
- Public registers and registers held as public records - For example Register of Births, Deaths and Marriages, Register of Electors, Register of Premises Licences and Club Premises Licences, Register of Hackney Carriage Drivers.
- Asset registers - Corporate Asset Management Plan.
- Register of councillors’ financial and other interests - Register of Members’ Interests in accordance with the Local Government Act 2000 (Section 81).
- Register of gifts and hospitality - For council officers at Head of Service level and above. Information about this can be found in the Council's Constitution
- Highways, licensing, planning, commons, footpaths etc - For example Definitive Maps, Register of Adopted Highways, Register of Planning Applications, Register of Common Land.
- Register of electors - The register of Electors is only available to view at the Council Offices by appointment.
Last Updated on Wednesday, May 29, 2019