Know your Place: Harworth & Bircotes is a new initiative, aimed at encouraging better understanding of the local area and the identification of a set of local priorities. The work is intended to provide a solid foundation for the review of the Harworth & Bircotes Neighbourhood Plan, originally adopted in 2015. The project will involve a range of face-to-face and digital engagement opportunities over the coming months, designed to encourage curiosity and discussion.
Mapping Harworth & Bircotes
A key part of the project is the sharing of mapped data, of two key types:
- External sources of mapped data.
- Mapped data held by the District Council, as detailed below.
The window below provides access to view a range of mapped data sets held by the District Council, including topics such as green space, heritage, and community facilities. The following points should help when viewing the map:
- The map takes a moment or so to load - please be patient.
- Once loaded, use the menu on the left-hand side to choose the data that you want to look at.
- The data is arranged in themes, with a number of data layers included under each, accessed via the triangle icons.
- The eye icon identifies which groups and layers are visible (click the eye to switch that group or layer on and off).
- Once displayed on the map, click on layers or features of interest to show further information in the left-hand panel.
If you would like to access the map full screen click here
Last Updated on Wednesday, September 6, 2023