The Examination Report on the Walkeringham Neighbourhood Plan was approved by BDC Full Council on 18 June 2020. The recommended modifications have now been completed, and an updated version of the Neighbourhood Plan is available from the Supporting Documents (Pre-Referendum Stage) section below.
The approval of the Examination Report by BDC Full Council included arrangements for a referendum on whether the Plan should be adopted. In accordance with the Coronavirus Act 2020, the referendum is not able to be held until 6 May 2021, but the Plan will be afforded significant weight in decision-making in the interim.
|Neighbourhood Area Designated||30 June 2016|
|Draft Plan Published||22 February 2019|
|Final Plan Submitted||15 November 2019|
|Examiner's Report Approved||18 June 2020|
Some documents within our Neighbourhood Plan pages are produced externally. These may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
- Neighbourhood Plan (Draft Version)
- Neighbourhood Plan - Policies Summary
- Character Study
- Neighbourhood Survey Report
- Site Questionnaire Report
- Final SEA / HRA Screening Report (Revised - November 2019)
- Neighbourhood Plan (Submission Version)
- Basic Conditions Statement
- Consultation Statement
- Sustainability Appraisal
- SEA Compliance Statement
- Summary of Representations (Submission Consultation)
- Examiner's Clarification Note (28-01-20)
- Response to Examiner's Clarification Note (11-02-20)
- Examiner's Report (21-04-20)
Last Updated on Monday, October 5, 2020