Town And Country Planning (General Permitted Development) (England) Order 2015 (As Amended)
Notice Of Making A Direction Under Article 4(1) To Which Part 2 Of Schedule 3 Applies
Bassetlaw District Council (White Hart House, High Street, Gringley On The Hill) Article 4(1) Direction – 5 May 2022
The article 4(1) direction was made on the 5 May 2022, following approval from the council’s planning committee on the 4 May 2022.
With reference to the town and country planning (general permitted development) (england) order 2015, as amended, this direction applies to the following types of development:
- Schedule 2, part 1 – development in the curtilage of a dwellinghouse
- Class a – enlargement, improvement or other alteration of a dwelling house (including the replacement of windows and doors and removal of chimneys).
- Class c – any other alteration to the roofs (including replacement tiles).
- Class d – erection of a porch.
- Schedule 2, part 2 – minor works
- Class a – erection, construction or alteration of a gate, fence, wall or other means of enclosure.
- Class c – exterior painting of masonry.
- Schedule 2, part 11 – heritage and demolition
- Class b – partial demolition of the building (any building operation consisting of the demolition of any part of the building coloured red on the map).
The direction removes permitted development rights for the types of development listed above, effective from the date the direction was made (i.e. 5 May 2022). Planning permission will therefore be required for any of the above types of development. This direction expires 6 months from the date the direction was made (i.e. On 3 November 2022), unless it is ‘confirmed’ by the council within the 6 month period.
A copy of the direction, including a map defining the area covered, can be viewed at Bassetlaw District Council, Queens Buildings, Potter Street, Worksop, Nottinghamshire, S80 2AH between 9.00am to 5.00pm, or can be viewed on the council’s website. Representations may be made concerning the article 4(1) direction between the 5 May 2022 and the 16 June 2022. If you wish to make representations, you may do so by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to conservation team, planning services, Bassetlaw District Council, Queens Buildings, Potter Street, Worksop, Nottinghamshire, S80 2AH. Should you require any further information, please refer to the ‘conservation & heritage’ section of our website or alternatively, call the council’s conservation team on (01909) 533427.
Head of Regeneration (bassetlaw district council)
Dated: 5 May 2022
Last Updated on Thursday, June 9, 2022