Caravan site licences - Caravan site licences

Caravan and Mobile Home sites are required to be licensed. There are three main categories, which are;

  • residential sites;
  • holiday sites; and,
  • tourer sites

A site can range from a single caravan, tent or tourer on a small plot of land to large sites comprising of 100's of units.

The Licensing Department are responsible for the issuing of caravan site licences, once land has obtained planning permission.



Last Updated on Friday, September 4, 2020