Following the Russian invasion of Ukraine, millions of people have been forced to flee their homes. We know that across Bassetlaw people are wanting to show their support and help out where they can.
Donating Money for Humanitarian Relief
If you are wanting to donate financially then there are trusted charities and aid organisations providing humanitarian relief in Ukraine:
Homes for Ukraine
- Homes for Ukraine – Local Sponsorship Scheme for Ukraine
- Homes for Ukraine scheme: frequently asked questions
Other useful links:
- Nottinghamshire County Council – Support for Ukraine
- Doncaster Ukrainian Centre
- Nottingham Ukrainian Cultural Centre
- Russian invasion of Ukraine: UK government response
- UK visa support for Ukrainian nationals
- Apply for a Ukraine Family Scheme visa
- BCVS - Latest information on Ukraine emergency response
The Ukrainian flag is flying at Retford Town Hall and in the Civic Square, Worksop.
Last Updated on Monday, April 25, 2022