Farms and other food and feed producers

Production of food for human consumption

Farmers in the Bassetlaw area who produce food for human consumption such as grain/root vegetable crops need to register their premises with Nottinghamshire County Council.

Inspections of primary production of food will be carried out by the county council.

Production of feed for animals

Farmers and other producers of animal feed also need to register with the County Council.

Information about registering a feed production business is available from the Food Standards Agency.  



Last Updated on Friday, May 19, 2023