Special educational needs (SENs)

Nottinghamshire County Council provide a wide range of support to children and young people with special educational needs. Visit their Special Education Needs page where you will find specific information on this topic.

Information is also available on the Nottinghamshire Parent Partnership Service, who offer support and advice.

Last Updated on Wednesday, May 8, 2024