You can check at any time of the year by contacting our Electoral Services, Queen's Buildings, Potter Street, Worksop, S80 2AH
Tel (01909) 533252 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Who can apply to vote
- Someone 16 or older (although you cannot vote until you are 18) and a British Citizen, or
- An Irish, qualifying Commonwealth, or European Union Citizen living in the UK
- Students can register at both their term time address and their home address
Do you need to apply?
Register now if:
- You are not registered already, or
- You have recently moved house or changed your name, or
- We have told you that your electoral details do not match other records
The Electoral Commission is an independent body that was set up by the UK Parliament.
Its mission is to foster public confidence and participation in the democratic process, by promoting integrity, involvement and effectiveness.
The Electoral Commission’s responsibilities include registering and regulating political parties, reviewing electoral law and procedures promoting public awareness of our electoral systems and advising those involved on the conduct of elections and referendums.
For more information visit the Electoral Commission website.
Last Updated on Wednesday, April 24, 2019