Go In, Stay In, Tune In
If you are not involved in the incident but believe you may be in danger, the official advice is to:
- Go inside a safe building
- Stay inside until you are advised to do otherwise
- Tune in to local radio or TV for more information
The Governments Preparing for Emergencies Website provides online advice covering:
- What to do in an emergency
- What you can do to prepare for an emergency
- Knowing the risks
ICE your mobile phone! - An idea being promoted by the Ambulance Service for you to simply type ICE plus a contact name and number into your mobile so the Police or Ambulance service would know who to contact In Case of Emergency.
Advice for Businesses
Advice on how to make your business more resilient, especially against terrorist attack, can be found on the MI5 Security Service Website.
Last Updated on Friday, November 4, 2022