The Citizens Advice can help with many different issues and are a free, confidential and independent service.
The Citizens Advice can advise on:
- Money management
- Consumer affairs
- Family and personal issues
- and much more
Visit any of the offices in Bassetlaw for help and support.
Contact details are:
- Address: 100 Bridge Street, Worksop, S80 1HZ
- Telephone Advice Line: Local Number - 01909 498894
- Advice session times – Mon and Weds 9.30am – 3.00pm, Friday 9.30am – 1.00pm
- Address: c/o Council Offices, Market Sq, Retford, Nottinghamshire, DN22 6EU
- Advice Session Times: Tuesday and Thursday, 10.00am - 2.00pm
Last Updated on Thursday, September 15, 2022