Useful links to housing and council tax benefit

Useful links relating to Housing and Council Tax Benefit.


  • Jobcentre Plus is part of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP). It provides services that support people of working age from welfare into work, and helps employers to fill their vacancies. Visit the DWP Website for more information.
  • The Rent Service - Allowing private tenants and landlords to access information about the service and to the Local Housing Allowance (LHA) which help you to work out how much your Local Housing allowance would be based on for your property.


  • Pension Service  - Find out more information about benefits for people over the age of 60 years.
  • I Am Moving - Royal Mail's notify of a change of address service.
  • Citizens Advice - Here you can access support & advice services, including helping you with benefits claims, queries and dealing with debt.


Last Updated on Wednesday, June 21, 2023