Are you Bin smart?
Right Waste, Right Bin, Bin Smart!
Only the following items can go into your Recycling Bin. Please remember your recyclable material should be clean, dry, empty and loose. Please do not put your recyclable items in plastic carrier bags.
- Magazines & catalogues
- Junk mail
Tins and cans
- Food tins
- Drinks cans
- Aerosol cans
- Cereal boxes
- Egg boxes
- Cardboard tubes
- Drinks bottles (eg pop, squash, milk)
- Shower gel and shampoo bottles
- Cleaning product bottles
- Yoghurt pots
- Margarine tubs
* Please take of lids and put them in your general waste bin.
These leaflets tell you what can go in your blue recycling bin.
- Recycling at home information leaflet
- Polish - Recycle for Nottinghamshire leaflet
- Lithuanian - Recycle for Nottinghamshire leaflet
- Chinese - Recycle for Nottinghamshire leaflet
- Arabic - Recycle for Nottinghamshire leaflet
Last Updated on Friday, March 6, 2020