The Purpose of Policy Monitoring
Monitoring of Local Plan policies addresses the following:
- Whether policies are achieving their objectives and delivering sustainable development.
- Whether there are unintended policy consequences.
- Whether the assumptions and objectives behind existing policies are still relevant.
- Whether wider targets are being met eg. the requirement for employment land as currently set out in the emerging Nottinghamshire and Nottingham Joint Structure Plan.
- Whether policies need to be amended or deleted, or new policies added.
Last Updated on Tuesday, September 8, 2020