The Independent Examination of the Rampton and Woodbeck Neighbourhood Plan concluded in June 2020, following the publication of the Examination Report on 8 June. The report recommends that the Neighbourhood Plan should proceed to a public referendum, subject to modifications.
A referendum cannot be held until 6 May 2021, in accordance with the Coronavirus Act 2020. However, subject to approval of the Examination Report by BDC Full Council, the Neighbourhood Plan will be afforded significant weight in decision making in the interim. The report is expected to be considered by BDC Full Council in September 2020.
|Neighbourhood Area Designated||07 March 2017|
|Draft Plan Published||10 September 2019|
|Final Plan Submitted||06 February 2020|
|Examiner's Report Approved|
Some documents within our Neighbourhood Plan pages are produced externally. These may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
- Submission Neighbourhood Plan
- Character Assessment
- Basic Conditions Statement
- Consultation Statement
- SEA / HRA Screening (Final Report)
- Representations submitted to the Independent Examiner
- Examiner's Clarification Note (02 April 2020)
- Parish Council response to Examiner's Clarification Note (20 April 2020)
- Parish Council justification of proposed Local Green Space designations (20 April 2020)
- Examiner's Report (8 June 2020)
Last Updated on Wednesday, September 2, 2020