Independent examination of the Hodsock and Langold Neighbourhood Plan concluded in June 2020. The Examination Report recommends that, subject to specified modifications, the Plan should proceed to a referendum. The Examination Report is due to be considered by BDC Full Council on 24 September 2020, with a projected referendum date of 6 May 2021 (in accordance with the Coronavirus Act 2020).
|Neighbourhood Area Designated||18 December 2015|
|Draft Plan Published||8 July 2019|
|Final Plan Submitted||20 January 2020|
|Examiner's Report Approved|
Some documents within our Neighbourhood Plan pages are produced externally. These may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
- Hodsock and Langold Neighbourhood Plan (Submission Version)
- Appendix 1: Langold Design Code
- Basic Conditions Statement
- Consultation Statement
- SEA / HRA Screening (Final Report)
- Representations submitted to the Independent Examiner (Regulation 16 Consultation)
- Examiner's Clarification Note (03 April 2020)
- Parish Council response to Examiner's Clarification Note (13 May 2020)
- Final Examination Report (22 June 2020)
Last Updated on Wednesday, July 1, 2020