Town And Country Planning (General Permitted Development) (England) Order 2015 (As Amended)
Notice Of Making A Direction Under Article 4(1) To Which Part 2 Of Schedule 3 Applies
Bassetlaw District Council (The Thorns, 61 Grovewood Road, Misterton) Article 4(1) Direction – 27 May 2021
The Article 4(1) Direction was made on the 27th May 2021, following approval from the Council’s Planning Committee on the 26th May 2021.
With reference to the Town and Country Planning (General Permitted Development) (England) Order 2015, as amended, this Direction applies to the following types of development:
- Schedule 2, Part 1 – Development in the curtilage of a dwellinghouse
- Class A – Enlargement, improvement or other alteration of a dwelling house (including the replacement of windows and doors and addition of render, including to the outbuilding).
- Class B – Addition or alteration to the roofs.
- Class C – Any other alteration to the roofs (including replacement tiles and chimney removal).
- Class D – Erection of a porch.
- Schedule 2, Part 2 – Minor Works
- Class A – Erection, construction or alteration of a gate, fence, wall or other means of enclosure.
- Class C – Exterior painting of masonry.
- Schedule 2, Part 11 – Heritage and Demolition
- Class B – Demolition of buildings (any building operation consisting of the demolition of the buildings coloured red on the map).
The Direction removes permitted development rights for the types of development listed above, effective from the date the Direction was made (i.e. 27th May 2021). Planning Permission will therefore be required for any of the above types of development. This Direction expires 6 months from the date the Direction was made (i.e. on 25th November 2021), unless it is ‘confirmed’ by the Council within the 6 month period.
A copy of the Direction, including a map defining the area covered, can be viewed at Bassetlaw District Council, Queens Buildings, Potter Street, Worksop, Nottinghamshire, S80 2AH between 9.00am to 5.00pm, or can be viewed on the Council’s website. Representations may be made concerning the Article 4(1) Direction between the 27th May 2021 and the 9th July 2021. If you wish to make representations, you may do so by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Conservation Team, Planning Services, Bassetlaw District Council, Queens Buildings, Potter Street, Worksop, Nottinghamshire, S80 2AH. Should you require any further information, please refer to the ‘Conservation & Heritage’ section of our website or alternatively, call the Council’s Conservation Team on (01909) 533427.
Head of Regeneration (Bassetlaw District Council)
Dated: 27 May 2021.
Last Updated on Thursday, June 9, 2022