Your Local Authority Building Control service is taking a flexible and pragmatic approach to statutory Building Control duties during the COVID-19 outbreak. We have put in place operational adjustments to ensure our service is affected as little as possible, such as:
- Employing systems of work to ensure the safety of service users and our surveyors, so that we can continue to carry out site visits, so
- Continuing to assess deposited plans on their merits
- Keeping in touch with developers, homeowners and agents
- Ensuring that consultations with Nottinghamshire Fire and Rescue Service and Severn-Trent Water continue to be carried out.
- Undertaking normal, regular on-site inspection activity where this can be done safely, in line with Public Health England guidance.
We ask that you:
- Continue to contact us as you would under normal circumstances.
- Remember to let us know when you reach stages of work that require an inspection or if you would like advice on any aspect of your building project.
Your Local Authority Building Control service - provided by Bassetlaw District Council.
Last Updated on Tuesday, September 6, 2022