Under the Fireworks Regulations 2004 it is illegal to:
- Sell adult fireworks or sparklers to anyone under of the age of 18.
- It is illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to possess adult fireworks in a public place.
It is your responsibility to ensure you are aware of, and are complying with the regulations on the manufacture and storage of explosives. A copy of the legislation relating to explosives (fireworks) can be inspected at the Nottinghamshire County Council Trading Standards offices where you may obtain a registration form and further help and advice.
- Address: Nottinghamshire County Council Trading Standards, County House, 100 Chesterfield Road South, Dale Close, Mansfield, Notts, NG17 7AQ
- Telephone: (01623) 452005
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated on Monday, September 17, 2018