What Does The Notice Need To Include?
The notice must be in the prescribed form and contain a statement of:
- the licensable activities that will take place
- the period during which it is proposed to use the premises for those activities
- the times during the event period when licensable activities are to take place
- the maximum number of persons to be allowed on the premises at any one time (not exceeding 499)
- if the supply of alcohol is involved, whether the supplies will be for consumption on or off the premises or both
- where the licensable activities include the supply of alcohol, the condition that all such supplies are made by or under the authority of the premises user
- other matters prescribed by the Secretary of State in regulations
The application form provided on this website prompts you to provide all of the above information.
Last Updated on Friday, April 12, 2019
Temporary events notice application form