Caravan site licences - Transferring and amending a site licence

Transfer of a site licence

If a licence holder ceases to be the occupier of the land, they may, with the consent of Bassetlaw District Council’s Licensing Department, transfer the licence to the person who becomes the occupier of the land. Evidence of land occupancy will need to be provided to the Licensing Department.

Amending an existing site licence

There is no legal mechanism under for a site licence holder to amend a site licence, therefore if you wish to change any aspect of an existing licence a new application will have to be submitted.



Last Updated on Friday, April 12, 2019