Salary: Grade 5 i.e. £24,491 - £27,041 per annum pro-rata
Contract: Permanent, Part time, 19.8 hours per week working Monday - Wednesday
Job Reference Number: �COR1043P
Closing Date: 12 Noon on Monday 13 December 2021
Interview Date: Tuesday 21 December 2021
At Bassetlaw District Council we work hard to improve the lives of local residents and we value everyone who works with us, whatever their role. We are committed to ensuring that our staff realise their true potential with the support and training for a rewarding career.
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to join our experienced Community Safety Team, located in Worksop, providing a comprehensive customer service engaged in preventing and resolving a wide range of cases of anti-social behaviour across Bassetlaw area.
You will deal with customer complaints, carry out investigations, attend court and be responsible for maintaining databases. Therefore, it is essential that you have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
You must also have:
- The ability to work independently on your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Excellent IT skills
- The ability to plan/prioritise workload and be able to work to deadlines.
- A good understanding of relevant legislation, guidance and policies relating to anti-social behaviour, crime and disorder, and housing.
- Experience of managing and resolving anti-social behaviour issues within a local authority or similar environment.
- A minimum of 5 GCSE at grade C/Level 4-9, including English Language and Maths, or relevant equivalent qualifications is essential and ideally you will hold a relevant higher level qualification.
We will value your contributions, give you access to a free healthcare cash plan and benefits, offer a very generous 25-31 days holiday package (rising incrementally each year and exclusive of public bank holidays) and give you the option to purchase additional annual leave days tax-free. We will double your monthly pension contributions and provide the option to join our shared cost AVC scheme, offer discounted car parking of around £4 per month, and family friendly policies.
This post is subject to a DBS Enhanced (Children) Check.
- Request an application pack for the Anti-Social Behaviour Officer post (Ref: COR1043P)
Last Updated on Thursday, December 2, 2021