Long term health problems

Nottinghamshire County Council have a range of services and advice for people with serious or long-term health problems.

Services for People with HIV and AIDS

Advice and practical support to people diagnosed with HIV/AIDS and their carers.

Services for People with Mental Health Problems

Advice and help to people with Mental Health Problems and their carers.

Support after being in Hospital

If you are about to Leave Hospital, you may need some extra help at home for a while, or you may need to go into a residential home, until you have fully recovered.

Last Updated on Tuesday, December 21, 2021