The North Notts Skills and Employment Board and Partnership (in collaboration with Bassetlaw District Council and the North Notts BID are pleased to launch their first dedicated apprenticeship event in National Apprenticeship Week 2020.
'What Next' Apprenticeships is a 'pop-up' event for Retford and the surrounding areas to showcase apprenticeships to educate and engage people in the full range of development options within the mix of other academic and vocational study.
The free 'drop-in' public event provides the public opportunity to:
- Meet local employers offering current and future apprenticeship opportunities in the district
- Conduct supported search of national opportunities on the National Apprenticeships Service database
- Engage with training providers covering a range of apprenticeships from entry to degree level
- Meet current apprentices to discuss their experiences and the benefits
- Ask any questions you have about apprenticeships!
The event is supported by 25+ employers (from across the region including Moody Direct, Eaton, NHS, TMBG) and by a range of providers covering FE and HE level apprenticeships.
Visitor Information: The What Next Apprenticeship event aims to support careers activity and to shape the future workforce and provide potential talent pipeline for local businesses. We aspire to help raise aspiration and awareness and bring careers choices to life. No booking is necessary - just call down on the day!
Date: Tuesday 4th February 2020
Time: 15:00 - 18:00
Venue: The Well, Hospital Road, Retford, Notts, DN22 7BD
For further information, please contact:
Tim Gladman - Skills Officer (Economic Development)
T: 01909 533217
M: 07551 827248
Bassetlaw District Council,
- AMRC (University of Sheffield)
- Army Careers
- Bassetlaw District Council - Economic Development Team
- Bassetlaw District Council - Youth Council
- BT Group
- Doncaster and Bassetlaw Teaching Hospital
- Fairfield Control Systems
- Lincoln College
- Moody Direct
- NCC - HR, Workforce Planning & OD
- Nottingham Trent University
- Nottinghamshire County Council
- Nottinghamshire Training Group
- Notts Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Rampton Hospital
- RNN Group/Training
- Royal Air Force
- Royal Navy and Royal Marines
- Sheffield Hallam University
- South Yorkshire Region Excellence Centre
- Traffic Management GB Ltd
- Ye Olde Bell
Last Updated on Tuesday, April 14, 2020