Everton Neighbourhood Planning Referendum Postponed
The Everton Neighbourhood Planning Referendum scheduled to take place on 23rd April 2020 will not take place, as we take extra measures to prevent the risk of spreading coronavirus.
This decision was made possible following advice which we received yesterday evening, 18th March 2020.
Running a poll in present times is likely to come with significant concerns about the wellbeing of those involved. We apologise for the postponement but the safety of both the public and staff is of the most importance.
A Referendum relating to the adoption of the Everton Neighbourhood Plan will be held on 23 April 2020.
- Notice of Referendum
The question that will be asked in the Referendum is: “Do you want Bassetlaw District Council to use the Neighbourhood Plan for Everton to help it decide planning applications in the neighbourhood area?”
The Referendum area is identified on the map which is included with the Decision Statement.
The Referendum area is identical to the area which has been designated as the Everton Neighbourhood Area.
A person is entitled to vote in the Referendum if on 23 April 2020:
- he or she is entitled to vote in a local government election in the Referendum area; and
- his or her qualifying address for the election is in the Referendum area. A person’s qualifying address is, in relation to a person registered in the register of electors, the address in respect of which he or she is entitled to be registered.
The Referendum expenses limit that will apply in relation to the Referendum is £2405.54. The number of persons entitled to vote in the Referendum by reference to which that limit has been calculated is 738.
- Everton Neighbourhood Development Plan (the Neighbourhood Plan)
- Neighbourhood Area Map
- Report of the Independent Examiner
- Summary of the representations submitted to the Independent Examiner
- Statement by the Local Planning Authority that the draft plan meets the basic conditions and complies with the relevant legislation
- Information statement
- A statement that sets out general information about town and country planning including neighbourhood planning and the referendum
- Decision Statement
- Representations (redacted)
- Post Hearing Representatives (redacted)
Paper copies of the specified documents are also available to view at:
- Queen’s Buildings, Potter Street, Worksop, Notts. S80 2AH, Monday – Friday between the hours of 9.00 a.m. and 5.00 p.m.
- Retford One Stop Shop, 17B The Square, Retford, Notts, DN22 6DB. between the hours of 9.00 a.m. and 5.00 p.m.
- By contacting the Parish Council Clerk: Mrs A Hayward, Lindale Villa, Gringley Road, Walkeringham, DN10 4HT Tel: 01427 891 118, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dated: 11 March 2020
Head of Regeneration Bassetlaw District Council,
Last Updated on Tuesday, March 24, 2020