Coronavirus (Covid-19) - Roadmap out of Lockdown
From 19 July
England moves to Step 4 of the roadmap. Everyone should be cautious whilst managing the risks as cases of COVID-19 remain high.
Find out what will change and what you should do to protect yourself and others.
Remember - ‘Hands. Face. Space. Fresh Air’:
- hands – wash your hands regularly and for 20 seconds
- face – wear a face covering in indoor settings where social distancing may be difficult, and where you will come into contact with people you do not normally meet
- space – stay 2 metres apart from people you do not live with where possible, or 1 metre with extra precautions in place (such as wearing face coverings or increasing ventilation indoors)
- fresh air - meet only in the fresh air and within the current guidelines
- download the NHS COVID-19 app - check in to venues you visit.
Also, letting fresh air into indoor spaces can reduce the risk of infection from coronavirus by over 70%. Read more on the importance of ventilation to reduce spread of COVID-19. Read more on the importance of ventilation to reduce spread of COVID-19.
We're working closely with our NHS colleagues and other local authorities to ensure that the people of Bassetlaw district are kept informed about Coronavirus (COVID-19).
For information on Coronavirus, including the symptoms, guidance on staying at home and social distancing, visit:
Looking after your wellbeing
To help yourself stay well while you're at home:
- stay in touch with family and friends over the phone or on social media
- try to keep yourself busy – you could try activities like cooking, reading, online learning and watching films
- do light exercise at home, or outside once a day – see NHS fitness studio: exercises you can do at home
Advice on mental health while you're staying at home:
Coronavirus outbreak FAQs
The Government have produced some FAQs about What you can and can't do.
- NHS - Overview of Coronavirus
- Government response on Coronavirus including guidance, travel advice, stay at home guidance, number of cases in UK.
- Nottinghamshire County Council latest news on Coronavirus - for advice on schools, meals on wheels, adult social care.
- Government guidance on how to help safely - enabling people across the UK to safely provide essential support to their friends and family who are in isolation.
- Shelter - Housing advice during coronavirus.
Number of cases
Public Health England publish daily updates and information about the number of confirmed cases:
- Track Coronavirus cases in the UK.
Nottingham and Nottinghamshire COVID-19 dashboard
This new dashboard is updated each day at 12pm and shows the rates of Coronavirus infection in each district of Nottinghamshire.
Last Updated on Wednesday, July 14, 2021