Coronavirus (Covid-19) - Roadmap out of Lockdown
On Monday 22 February 2021, the Prime Minister announced details of the government’s four-step roadmap offering a route back to a more normal life. Read more on the roadmap out of lockdown
From Monday 17 May we will move to Step 3 of the roadmap. Read the latest (COVID-19) Coronavirus restrictions: what you can and cannot do.
You should continue to work from home if you can. When travelling within the UK, you should aim to do so safely and plan your journey in advance.
Remember - ‘Hands. Face. Space. Fresh Air’:
- hands – wash your hands regularly and for 20 seconds
- face – wear a face covering in indoor settings where social distancing may be difficult, and where you will come into contact with people you do not normally meet
- space – stay 2 metres apart from people you do not live with where possible, or 1 metre with extra precautions in place (such as wearing face coverings or increasing ventilation indoors)
- fresh air - meet only in the fresh air and within the current guidelines
- download the NHS COVID-19 app - check in to venues you visit.
Also, letting fresh air into indoor spaces can reduce the risk of infection from coronavirus by over 70%. Read more on the importance of ventilation to reduce spread of COVID-19. Read more on the importance of ventilation to reduce spread of COVID-19.
We're working closely with our NHS colleagues and other local authorities to ensure that the people of Bassetlaw district are kept informed about Coronavirus (COVID-19).
For information on Coronavirus, including the symptoms, guidance on staying at home and social distancing, visit:
Looking after your wellbeing
To help yourself stay well while you're at home:
- stay in touch with family and friends over the phone or on social media
- try to keep yourself busy – you could try activities like cooking, reading, online learning and watching films
- do light exercise at home, or outside once a day – see NHS fitness studio: exercises you can do at home
Advice on mental health while you're staying at home:
Coronavirus outbreak FAQs
The Government have produced some FAQs about What you can and can't do.
- NHS - Overview of Coronavirus
- Government response on Coronavirus including guidance, travel advice, stay at home guidance, number of cases in UK.
- Nottinghamshire County Council latest news on Coronavirus - for advice on schools, meals on wheels, adult social care.
- Government guidance on how to help safely - enabling people across the UK to safely provide essential support to their friends and family who are in isolation.
- Shelter - Housing advice during coronavirus.
Number of cases
Public Health England publish daily updates and information about the number of confirmed cases:
- Track Coronavirus cases in the UK.
Nottingham and Nottinghamshire COVID-19 dashboard
This new dashboard is updated each day at 12pm and shows the rates of Coronavirus infection in each district of Nottinghamshire.
Last Updated on Friday, May 14, 2021