We're working closely with our NHS colleagues and other local authorities to ensure that the people of Bassetlaw district are kept informed about Coronavirus (COVID-19).
The Government has issued a plan for the next phase of response to coronavirus. They have released the guidance 'Our plan to rebuild: The UK Government's COVID-19 recovery strategy'.
For information on Coronavirus, including the symptoms, guidance on staying at home and social distancing, visit:
Use the NHS 111 online Coronavirus service if you feel you cannot cope with symptoms at home. Please only call 111 if you cannot get help online.
Looking after your wellbeing
To help yourself stay well while you're at home:
- stay in touch with family and friends over the phone or on social media
- try to keep yourself busy – you could try activities like cooking, reading, online learning and watching films
- do light exercise at home, or outside once a day – see NHS fitness studio: exercises you can do at home
Advice on mental health while you're staying at home:
Coronavirus outbreak FAQs
The Government have produced some FAQs about What you can and can't do.
- NHS - Overview of Coronavirus
- Government response on Coronavirus including guidance, travel advice, stay at home guidance, number of cases in UK.
- Frequently asked questions from Public Health Matters
- Nottinghamshire County Council latest news on Coronavirus - for advice on schools, meals on wheels, adult social care.
- Government guidance on how to help safely - enabling people across the UK to safely provide essential support to their friends and family who are in isolation.
- Shelter - Housing advice during coronavirus.
Number of cases
Public Health England publish daily updates and information about the number of confirmed cases:
- Track Coronavirus cases in the UK.
Last Updated on Thursday, September 17, 2020