The Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB) can help with many different issues and are a free, confidential and independent service.
The Citizens Advice Bureau can advise on:
- Money management
- Consumer affairs
- Family and personal issues
- and much more
Visit any of the offices in Bassetlaw for help and support.
Contact details are:
- Address: The Annexe, Queens Building, WORKSOP, Nottinghamshire, S80 2AE
- Telephone Advice Line: Local Number - 0300 456 8369.
- Advice session times – Mon and Weds 9:30 – 3:00pm, Friday 9:30 – 1:00pm
Retford CAB (please note this is an Outreach Centre)
- Address: c/o Council Offices, Market Sq, RETFORD, Nottinghamshire, DN22 6EU
- Advice Session Times: Tuesday and Thursday, 10:00 - 14:00
Last Updated on Friday, May 14, 2021