Bassetlaw District Council is currently in the process of bidding for Local Enterprise Partnership funding. As part of the bidding process, the Council needs to demonstrate the likely delivery of the existing employment sites and the proposed allocations.
The objectives of this review are to:
- Provide an identification of the key market areas within the District;
- Undertake a market appraisal of all existing employment sires and proposed allocations identified;
- Advise on the marker performance of each individual sites;
- Indicate whether there is scope for future growth in specific areas; and
- Advise on investment and development options to enable delivery, where appropriate.
- Part 1 - Report - external document produced by Savills
- Part 1 - Appendices - external document produced by Savills
Last Updated on Friday, November 4, 2022