Universal credit - How we can help you

How we can help you

Our Money Advisors at Queen's Building in Worksop can:

  • Advise you on when Universal Credit may affect you
  • Help you get ready to claim Universal Credit (eg help you set up an email address)
  • Help you claim for Universal Credit when the time comes
  • Provide personal budgeting help and advice. 
  • Advise and take your claim for Council Tax Reduction and Discretionary Housing Payments
  • Let you use a computer PC to make your Universal Credit claim

Call us on 01909 533 744 or visit us at our Offices.

We offer personal budgeting support to Universal Credit claimants. 

Call us on 01909 533 744 to make an appointment.

Council tenants

If you are a council tenant and might have trouble paying your rent while waiting for your Universal Credit payment to come through, please contact our rents team as soon as possible to let us know.

Getting access to a computer

If you don't have a computer or mobile device that you can use to make your claim for Universal Credit, there are several places that you can free internet access and help:

Other agencies that can offer advice and support:



Last Updated on Tuesday, December 3, 2019